DJRavine's Codebook:

[ADVERTISEMENT]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adding new Items
03-02-2007, 11:56 AM
Adding new Items
Greets,

I'm working on adding missing items for the 2.0.8 DJRavine release. I've managed to decipher most of the Table Data by comparing MDH with the actual database, but I'm stumped on a few columns and was wondering if anyone could tell me what these do (note: these are in the order they appear in the database):

Flags - This is under the ItemSet information in MDH, but I have yet to figure out just what it does.

MaxCount - Is this the same as Buy Count in MDH?

ContainerSlots - Is this how many slots the item takes up?

RangedModRange - This one I could use an explanation on.

SpellCategory - I understand how to attach spells to items, but not what these categories do.

PageText - Any help on this one would be greatly appreciated

LockID - This is another one from the ItemSet section that makes no sense to me.

Extra - This isn't in MDH, and was wondering if this column served a purpose.

ItemSet - Is this where you'd set specific ItemSet's where if you collect all eight of the itemset, you get a certain buff??

Area - I'm thinking this is with regards to the MapID number of an area where this item can only spawn there. Not sure tho.

BagFamily - Is this only for containers?

DisenchantID - Is this essentially like a loot table for disenchanting? Like if I disenchant lets say a Blue Rated Named Short Sword, it would technically disenchant down to the same items as a different Blue Rated Named Short Sword?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

NeoLithicX
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Linkedin Technorati Twitter Digg MySpace Delicious

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Important/Helpful Spawns AND Items notoriousnor 10 2,623 02-22-2008 08:20 PM
Last Post: Andreas
  WDB file and custom items Keruptis 4 887 09-15-2007 04:49 PM
Last Post: thePettyYeti
  Create your own items ids? Seeings 5 2,566 03-19-2007 09:51 PM
Last Post: Chucksta
  I search for GM Commands to edit my server (NPCs, Items, ect.) Murdock 6 6,170 03-12-2007 06:09 PM
Last Post: Murdock
  Adding WORLD chat puddinlover 2 1,045 02-28-2007 12:03 PM
Last Post: puddinlover