DJRavine's Codebook:

[ADVERTISEMENT]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-07-2007, 10:40 AM
Hey!
Hey guys. I'm new here but I'm not new to online gaming and gaming in general. I'm typically the person you find stuck to the MMORPG although I have had a fair share in kicking Dem's rear end in Halo and CSConfused. Yes I am a girl. And yes I know someones going to bring this up in the future, I'm uncreative and I can't exactly come up with a name. I'm married. With a kid. I normally troll forums that my husband is on to make sure he dosen't make any jokes about me or starts saying rude things (and thats how I found this site, a friend of Dem's tipped me off about it cause he dosen't want him to be banned from another forum that actually dosen't suck). I run a private server with him and I try to keep him in order. I was a normal poster on RZ although I didn't contribute much to the WoW section. I usually posted in the Habbo Hotel part until there were a billion over-hormonal kids in there.

Also if you have a problem with me playing this game and owning you, you better get used to it cause I'll just keep owning you.
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2007, 10:56 AM
Hey!
welcome to wowps!

its good to find another female on here..
dont have to deal with all these males on my own..

though the guys here are pretty awesome Tongue

enjoy your stay!

♥ Kitten
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2007, 11:45 AM
Hey!
I let you win in CS and Halo.
Find all posts by this user
03-07-2007, 06:27 PM
Hey!
haha,
yeah we are sure,
your just trying to hide that you arnt too good at those games Tongue

♥ Kitten
03-07-2007, 06:31 PM
Hey!
Welcome and have a pleasant stay!

[Image: youarenotpreparedsi8.jpg]
Blizzard critically strikes you for $14.99. You die.
03-07-2007, 08:31 PM
Hey!
Well no actually I do suck at CS but I own in Halo. Its just that when I am in a really long game I start throwing random grenades near me and my comrades and become a suicide bomber. Usually my friends stick a plasma on me and I jump down from the roof in Coag and literary blow the place.
Find all posts by this user

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Linkedin Technorati Twitter Digg MySpace Delicious