DJRavine's Codebook:

[ADVERTISEMENT]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[ID's] Tier Vendors
03-09-2007, 07:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2007 05:09 AM by DJRavine.)
[ID's] Tier Vendors
Really sorry if this already exists but I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

These are three generic vendors for selling of tier 1 2 and 3 items. Let me know if there is any info in them that I have missed. (Like I skipped a piece of the set). Otherwise these vendors have been spawned on my GM island and have been verified as working.

Kinda new to this so if I didn't get a piece of a database please let me know.

the data enclosed is from my Creatures_template and npc_vendor DB's.

A readme has been provided.

http://rapidshare.com/files/20078317/Tie...s.rar.html

[Image: fam.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2007, 02:12 PM
[ID's] Tier Vendors
nice.. thanx mate Big Grin

[Image: DJRavine_userbar.gif]
[Image: djr_sig.png]
[Image: thedjravine.png]
"In a world of genocide... The pacifist must take control..." - DJRavine
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2007, 12:43 AM
[ID's] Tier Vendors
Famine Wrote:Really sorry if this already exists but I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

These are three generic vendors for selling of tier 1 2 and 3 items. Let me know if there is any info in them that I have missed. (Like I skipped a piece of the set). Otherwise these vendors have been spawned on my GM island and have been verified as working.

Kinda new to this so if I didn't get a piece of a database please let me know.

the data enclosed is from my Creatures_template and npc_vendor DB's.

A readme has been provided.

http://rapidshare.com/files/20078317/Tie...s.rar.html
Thanks man! Not even me could find these for mangos ^^!
03-13-2007, 12:12 PM
[ID's] Tier Vendors
Just a quick copy paste and fill series job with Excel. Nothing fancy, but it should work with most MaNGOS servers, as the DB's have pretty much the same core numbers. Many seem to be modified SDB's. Smile) I'm also workin on some custom portals to Hyjal... spawning some bosses there to make a Chronos Battlegrounds style area for MaNGOS servers.

03-17-2007, 02:47 AM
[ID's] Tier Vendors
here are the tier vendor ID numbers for my repack...
  • DUNGEON TIER 1 [Mother Tier] - 100000
  • DUNGEON TIER 2 [Father Tier] - 100001
  • TIER 1 [Borat Tier] - 100002
  • TIER 2 [Viarra Tier] - 100003
  • TIER 3 [Xaranna Tier] - 100004
  • TIER 4 [Corina Tier] - 100005
  • TIER 5 [Tsubassa Tier] - 100006
  • TIER 6 [Areae Tier] -100007
  • HIGH LEVEL STUFF [Shin'to] -1000027
  • HIGH LEVEL WEAPON [Marc] -1000020

03-17-2007, 02:10 PM
[ID's] Tier Vendors
What Was That "BORAT TIER" BHAHAHAHAHAHHA
03-18-2007, 01:19 PM
[ID's] Tier Vendors
hahah.. just the NPC's names... lol

03-18-2007, 10:03 PM
[ID's] Tier Vendors
Fitzy. My name is Borat. I like ***.

Thanks for the tier vendors DJ. Very helpful.

Anger at lies lasts forever. Anger at truth can't last.
Greg Evans, Luann (comic), September 27, 2003
My body won't tell my mind what ive been thinking before its out of my mouth.
ITS A TRAP!
03-21-2007, 02:17 AM
[ID's] Tier Vendors
WOOT... Elevated to a sticky post! ::Tear:: it's so beautiful

03-23-2007, 05:42 PM
[ID's] Tier Vendors
Is there a way to save them after i spawned them into the world? like .save or something? They keep disappearing when i disconnect.
03-28-2007, 06:19 PM
[ID's] Tier Vendors
alxpalm Wrote:Is there a way to save them after i spawned them into the world? like .save or something? They keep disappearing when i disconnect.
Nevermind me, i am just talking crazy... :smile4: :frog: :dizzy:
04-24-2007, 05:25 AM
[ID's] Tier Vendors
is there any more????
iv got t6 and black temple vender but i cant see see items on them???
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2007, 02:18 PM
[ID's] Tier Vendors
To save them you just add save in the command:
.addspw 1000000 SAVE
07-16-2011, 06:16 PM
[ID's] Tier Vendors
South Korea's NHN's looking for "TERA" PVP system has been open for some time, players of this new system, what kind of views and recommendations, tera gold PVP System - Player satisfaction how high? Today let us take a closer look. Currently PVP system is 1VS1 PVP-based diversified way. Unlike other games of the PK, PK as long as the players who carry the seal of similar items can initiate PK, and do not get the opponent agrees. PK usually before the middle of the screen will appear red countdown information to facilitate the players to escape or prepare. Currently PK, the main sponsor of the victory is based, in general, people will choose to take the initiative to the PK is almost level with their own, and equipped than their own people 1VS1PK, cause Well, goes without saying, who wants to lose? Therefore, some players began a blind PK, and even some players look very insignificant direct body you up, I continue to point you PK. But there are limits to this NHN, provides limited after the PK, PK again but will be punished, because the full level, you can make things too, so a lot of full-level players would rather accept the punishment, will take the initiative to point others to carry out PK. Recently, BOSS hunting in the wild, it often happens that the "is-point" PK situation, mainly in the 30-40 level hunting.tera online gold Usually this happens after the failure of either party to fight back, or refresh and recrimination. The main reason this happens is that the current "TERA" the battle and refused to escape system is not yet updated to the game. It is reported that this week will update the new field BOSS, that break the death to snatch the war will be more intense.Although, PK system may seem unreasonable, but still played only Korean players have a sense of a score of less than 1%.buy tera gold And the PK for the current system, players also put forward their own proposals. The first is to increase the "consent system", in obtaining consent of the other, the two sides to the PK, PK, or extend the countdown, because 5 seconds is too short, not many players come to reflect, PK began. Secondly, the other PK, and some players to team up (5) in the form, PK Some 2,3-person team players, people feel very unfair. Therefore, the players want to "TERA" and other official can be added to the PK-like system to ensure equality of numbers PK.
In the opinion, players that improve the PK system is urgently needed now is a must, the current "TERA" the most fun gameplay is PK, if not more defects will be improved,cheap tera gold then more people will not dare to field leveling, or result in the loss of the player group, will breed some of the malicious PK, killing phenomenon found in the wild

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Linkedin Technorati Twitter Digg MySpace Delicious