DJRavine's Codebook:

[ADVERTISEMENT]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Problems] In game
02-22-2007, 02:59 AM
[Problems] In game
Hi, im Gabriel and i from Argentina... from here i alert, my english is bad.
I try do my best.
I follow the instruccions post here (at the top of the page):
http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/showt...p?p=646038
And here:
http://forum.ragezone.com/world-warcraft...123-6.html

I download the files in ragezone, in gamerzplanet i complemnt some steps learning how to use navicat, and all that stuff.

So well, i create the server, create an account and login.
The account its priority 3.
So well, i create some chars, and here i have my first problem.
Sometimes when i try to enter with a char, i think specially with draeni or blood elf ones, the client stops loading and then stuck. I see in task manager and its says "not response"... i think thats the traduction, i have XP in spanish... no working... i reload the client and the most probably is i can enter without problems...
Next thing is a breathing problem... i cant try the server to much, but try swim with a blood elf woman at the start and breathing bar doesnt appear... then i try a human woman at the start to, and maybe in the lake near goldshire, breathing bar appears a few seconds in some places... is this normal?
And the last, and worst of them i think is a problem with flying mounts... jajaj i cant wait to fly over this map... well... in this page
http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/showt...p?p=646038
i see the commands .learn 3633 or something similar, used to adquire the nether drake summon spell... okay, it works... i got the icon spell, but when i use it client says "you cant use that here". cant mount... i try the .reload command, the mounts appear, but they cant fly, they just jump and walk.
I think this is because i cant mount with the summon spell.... i dont know, may be you can give me some help... i read something about just can fly in outland, but in mangos i supouse you can do it anywhere, according with some videos i see in youtube.com. Anyway, excusme for my bad english, i hope i can speak it better some day, for now thats all, i hope you people can help me, and maybe i can help others to. This is my first time with mangos, excuse me if i do some noob question.
good bye, good luck for all.
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2007, 02:45 PM
[Problems] In game
I think I'll be the first to say that this is still very very very beta.. There is much about outland that is not completely working and also problems with the regular areas too..

by the way.. your english isn't bad Smile

But anyways.. good to let the guys know about the bugs, but probably no immediate fixes available right now.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2007, 05:42 PM
[Problems] In game
try my latest TBC v2.0.8 server repack...
alot of gameplay issues have been resloved..
quests work without causing crashes..
and now parts of outland are spawned...

[Image: DJRavine_userbar.gif]
[Image: djr_sig.png]
[Image: thedjravine.png]
"In a world of genocide... The pacifist must take control..." - DJRavine
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2007, 02:30 AM
[Problems] In game
ok thx for the the msg's. im going to work, but when i catch some free time i will try. can you tell me something about that problem about the flying mount??
Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Linkedin Technorati Twitter Digg MySpace Delicious

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Level 70+ Problems YourMe 4 1,209 03-07-2007 09:07 AM
Last Post: Demsco