DJRavine's Codebook:

[ADVERTISEMENT]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Riding Skill
03-01-2007, 03:39 AM
Riding Skill
Hi, I'm just in the mangoes server right now and I'm a paladin, doesnt matter, how do I get my riding skill up to 300 so I can ride a flying mount/ground mount, I can't find the hawkstrider or any mount vendors or training vendors, if theres a command to just do it. Please tell me and thank you very much for your time.

EDIT: Also to get exalted status with certain places like Silvermoon City or Kurenai
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2007, 04:00 AM
Riding Skill
I think you dont need the riding skill in private servers, you just need buy the mount. For flying mounts you need use the command .learn 3363, it beta now. horses and similar are everywhere, try goldshire for example.
You probably will need money to buy it, so use the .modify money X where x is the account of gold, cooper or silver.
03-01-2007, 04:02 AM
Riding Skill
okay thanks, but I did the what was it called again .additem ####
i gota cobalt talbulk talbuk and it says i need riding was it 125 i cant recall and then i needed exalted status in Kurenai. also yah i spawned armored wyvern as the flying mount, same deal with the talbul except i dont need to be exalted status with anything, plus im horde =3

[-]
Share/Bookmark (Show All)
Facebook Linkedin Technorati Twitter Digg MySpace Delicious